Yippee Ki-Yay Rocks Glass Candle
Ranger Station x Jake Goss - an urban cowboy inspired scent that embodies the drummer. Yippee Ki-Yay is just how it sounds: a rollicking holler of a fragrance where traditionally masculine notes of leather, tobacco, and whiskey get lassoed up with the fresh-suede cool of iris and delicate, dewy rose, while sandalwood and amber give the scent an overall warmth, like a sunset in the dry desert.
It’s the new era for the urban cowboy, still a little bit of dirt under the fingernails but cleaned up enough for a long night out on the town.
- 8 oz. premium soy wax blend
- Hand-poured & packaged in Nashville, TN
- 40 hour burn time… or more
- Each candle comes with matches, and a perfectly paired cocktail recipe to enjoy once the candle is burned through
- Top - Iris, Lily, Guaiac, Jasmine Heart - Whiskey, Rose, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
- Base - Tobacco Absolute, Labdanum, Muguet
Made in United States of America